When you complete your purchase, we will organise for your order to be dispatched as soon as possible.
During busy sale periods there may be a delay in processing your order due to an increase in order volumes.
Orders are not dispatched on weekends or Victorian Public Holidays.
Your order will be dispatched 1-2 business days after you complete your purchase. You will also receive two emails regarding your order.
- One will be from Just Bee confirming your order has been placed.
- Next will be a shipping notification with a tracking link so you can know when to expect it once it gets posted.
- FREE shipping on AUS orders over $79
- Orders under $79 will be charged at a flat rate of $9
- For orders made on weekends and public holidays, please allow an extra 2-3 days for dispatch.
- We start processing and packing your order as speedily as possible after you click 'Process Order'. This helps us to send your goods quickly but this also means that we're unable to make changes to your order, including delivery address, changing colours and sizes or removing items.
- The courier may require a signature upon receipt of delivery.
- If you are not available at your nominated delivery address, the courier drops off your order at the nearest Australia Post for pick up. The courier will leave a note in your mail box to let you know you have missed a delivery and where it can be picked up. This applies to standard deliveries.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable unless the order contained faulty items. For more information, please see our Returns Policy.
- Just Bee is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. In the unlikely event that an ordered item isn't available or we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
ESTIMATED STANDARD SHIPPING
Our carrier partners are working tirelessly to ensure parcels are delivered as safely and quickly as possible. This means your parcel could take 5 (five) business days or more to reach their destination. For estimated delivery times for different states and territories, please refer to AusPost updates here
A $16 flat rate will be applied for shipping to New Zealand on all orders.
We deliver to New Zealand and parcels generally takes 7-14 business days to arrive in NZ customs. For estimated delivery times, please refer to AusPost updates here