Please be aware that due to the Coronavirus pandemic, our delivery partner Australia Post is experiencing delivery delays which can be up to a few days due to adapting to the challenges the pandemic presents, which has further impacted their normal practice of delivery.
When you complete your purchase, we will organise for your order to be dispatched as soon as possible.
During busy sale periods there may be a delay in processing your order due to an increase in order volumes.
Orders are not dispatched on weekends or Victorian Public Holidays.
To help secure your packages arrives before Christmas, we advise that you place your order before the 11th of December.
Our Partners at Australian Post will be experiences high levels of deliveries over this time and so we will be trying out best to get your packages to you as soon as possible.
Once we have dispatched your package/s, It is up to Australian post to deliver your items. Unfortunately, we are unable to speed up the process once the items have been dispatched.
For more information, jump check out auspost.com.au
- FREE shipping on AUS orders over $79
- Orders under $79 will be charged at a flat rate of $9
- For orders made on weekends and public holidays, please allow an extra 2-3 days for dispatch.
- We start processing and packing your order as speedily as possible after you click 'Process Order'. This helps us to send your goods quickly but this also means that we're unable to make changes to your order, including delivery address, changing colours and sizes or removing items.
- The courier may require a signature upon receipt of delivery.
- We do not deliver to Parcel Lockers or Click & Collect locations.
- If you are not available at your nominated delivery address, the courier drops off your order at the nearest Australia Post for pick up. The courier will leave a note in your mail box to let you know you have missed a delivery and where it can be picked up. This applies to standard deliveries.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable unless the order contained faulty items. For more information, please see our Returns Policy.
- Just Bee is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. In the unlikely event that an ordered item isn't available or we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.